DEPARTMENT: Organizational Excellence
SUPERVISOR: Manager, Organizational Excellence
The Salesforce Administrator will play a vital role in the business objectives at AHS. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. This individual will be involved in new user generation, workflow updates, new product roll outs, and continuous improvement opportunities. AHS uses Salesforce in all aspects of the business, including sales forecasting, financial information, project management, and customer service. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in all areas and will be able to effectively communicate with the AHS team to clearly explain design options and potential impact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, and public groups.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow(s), Process Builder, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, apps, custom settings, reports, and dashboards.
- Sandbox environment management.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities while communicating with AHS leadership.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Configuration and upkeep of Pardot to stay in line with departmental needs
- User support tickets
- New user and ongoing user training
- Working with integrated applications including (but not limited to), Salesforce Communities, Partner Communities, Sage ERP, Project Management Software.
- Identifying, Implementing, and Configuring new integrated applications to best assist the AHS team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Pardot.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle/prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Available and responsive to questions/requests
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Some weekend/night work required as needed.
- Working with computers for a long period of time.
- Working in office, warehouse, and manufacturing facilities.
***Job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. ***